Saturday 26 April 2008

Thanks Alison!

There is nothing better than achieving your goals and targets. All too often I have failed in this respect especially when it comes to weight loss. Acheiving the training targets I have set for myself for the JOGLE has been meaning that I have required the support of My wife - Alison. She has been great. Normally she has her work cut out as it is being married to a paunchy middle aged guy who wears lycra. Lately though I have been spending alot of time on the bike leaving her to deal with the kids and house etc on her own. She has complained not once. So I wanted to say thanks on here. I would not be able to get into shape without her support. This week I have been on the bike for 16 hours and that is a lot of time out of the house. So - Thank you Alison!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good grovelling honey! I expect you want to watch the Grand Prix today too? Would you like your dinner on the table afterwards?

Cactusnic said...

Yeah oh and be a love - get some beers in too.