Friday 25 April 2008

Its late and I'm sat in front of the computer

Here I am sat in front of the computer, just booking the hostels up. Yes Dave I haven’t done it yet. Flights booked. Its funny we have for the 3rd time the Loch Ness Marathon this year in October. Its great place and we’ll be riding some of the marathon route in June. When we go we stay at a place call the Glengarry Castle hotel It’s a proper Scottish and its great, I love the place. Anyway enough of the nostalgia. Trainings getting back on plan after the little trip to the states. Mind you I did swim and run whilst out there. In the hotel they had great exercise bikes. They had a screens in front of you and you choose a course and the resistance would adjust according to whether you where on the flat, climbing or enjoying going down hill. They even had gears, yes they did work and didn’t grind thank you!!

Been running most days in the mornings this week, only 20-30 mins with the dogs and have been to the gym tonight. Hectic day tomorrow, run with the dogs, gym and bike ride with Kate. A nice warm up for my 60 miler on Sunday. It’s a great route, drops me into Combe Martin, Ilfracombe, Woolacombe, Saunton, Braunton and some farting around to get the miles up before I get home. I’ve got the Gamin but having a few problems with the motion base as we have a Mac, I’m sure I’ll find a way to overcome this slight technical problem in the next 60 days…

We also have a new camera so expect some pics on Sunday

4 comments:

Cactusnic said...

Tell you here how to upload to motionbased on a mac incase you hadn't seen it.

http://www.motionbased.com/mac/view.mb

Cactusnic said...

Look forward to seeing your pics. The girls will show you how to use it mate. ;-)

dave said...

Don't forget to take your lights. Did you mean 60k? Take your lights anyway.

Steve said...

Oi 60 miler, looks like the weather will be pants, best get used to it tho. Just working out this MotionBase stuff. Hopefully will be able to up load. We need to get together or something to sort out kit lists, I know you'll be doing a same and only take one set of pants, as thats all you have

S