Thursday 24 April 2008

Diet Progress of Cactusnic

Progress has been slow since my earlier post about my oversized tummy. As usual things started with the best intentions but then slipped. I convienently forgot to update my skinnyr graph if it wasn't good news which is why it all looks so positive. Things are finally going in the right direction though. So they flippin should be with all the training, at the moment I am burning an average of an extra 10 - 14,000 calories per week.
My weight has fallen from 204lbs to 195 which is good but I still have another 38lbs to go. I hope now to be at sub 185 for the JOGLE.
There maybe a slight falling from the wagon tonight though as this pics shows what was awaiting me when I arrived at work tonight. Yum.

3 comments:

Regie said...

Nice to see my workplace isn't the only one that lives on sweet & sticky things!
Every shift some bugger brings in something scrummy, and it would be ever so rude not to participate!

Steve said...

Listen fat blokes, sort your commitment out...

Steve said...

Listen fat blokes, sort your commitment out...