Saturday 26 April 2008

Training Progress, Bribery and F1

The training is actually going well. I imagined I would be behind at this stage but I feel quite confident that things will be ok for the JOGLE.

I have been increasing the mileage gradually and adapting well. This week was my biggest yet. I managed 231 miles, all of which was commuting and am still feeling pretty fresh. Next week will probably be shorter in total miles but I will try and get in one or two longer rides.

I think I will have a few beers and some time off the bike tomorrow to celebrate in front of the Grand Prix. Lucky for me Noah, my oldest little boy, loves cars and will usually watch the Grand Prix with me rather than wanting Mr Tumble on or me to play Tigers or something. JJ the littlest of the two is not quite so understanding and will probably need bribing with food. I am above nothing after a run of nights though. I do hope Hamilton does something silly again. Go Alonso! Go Kovalainen!

My training progress is here if you fancy checking up on me.