Sunday 27 April 2008

Activity | Cycling | Whitestone, United Kingdom | MotionBased Dashboard

Activity Cycling Whitestone, United Kingdom MotionBased Dashboard
Another 50 miles in the bank today. (Click on above link). Legs are still a bit sore, but should improve soon, doesn't help with all the hills around here. Take today, a relatively flat ride by Devon standards, but still managed a 700ft climb, a vertical climb at that. And no doubt Nick and Steve will make some reference to the fact that i am not a climber.
I'm more of a David Millar rider, take the prologue and a couple of fast stages, but wave goodbye when the road goes up.
I have to thank my wife as well for putting up with me disappearing for long rides. Hasn't complained once!!! My daughter asks me every day, are you going to work today? and then, are you going for a bike ride? I know its for a good cause, but it can be hard getting out the door sometimes.
Down the gym in the morning and hopefully some evening rides this week.

2 comments:

Cactusnic said...

Yeah I can see the David Millar comparison. Your supplements are for old age though.

Never said you weren't a climber Dave. You have always been good at climbing....off. ;-)

Steve said...

You call that hills, you had bumps not hills check mine out, now that's hills, Some people