Friday 28 March 2008

I will start training soon

I was beginning to get concerned that my training is not going to plan, ie i haven't been on the bike for 10 days, yikes. Then i realised that Nick needs to train more than i do!!! Sorry mate, please don't make me suffer on the HONC. Poor weather, lack of time, work commitments, you name it i have an excuse for not training. I did go out on Easter Monday but 5 miles down the road from my in-laws in N. Cornwall the chain snapped (no comments about my mechanics), my mobile wasn't charged and i had an hour and a halfs walk home. On the plus side i have got back into my running after a long injury lay off, so hopefully there is some aerobic capacity somewhere in my body. The plan is some big riding this weekend, aided by my new Garmin 305, sadly in the post office until Sat. morning. Hopefully it will inspire me to ride a bit more. Thanks for all the donations coming in, nice one Steve. Should also mention Claires cousin Shaun, running London Marathon for help for heroes, check out justgiving.com/shaunpascoe. Thanks Dave.

2 comments:

Cactusnic said...

Don't worry mate, I'll bring a tow rope. Gotta laugh about you and mobiles. Didn't we have to sleep in a field in france once because of your lack of mobile ability? ;-) Can't wait to see you with the 305! Hee Hee!!!

Cactusnic said...

Dave check out this link:

http://tinyurl.com/37j7n4

You will be ok for the JOGLE