Saturday 1 March 2008

Good intentions....

Well February was shaping up quite nicely in terms of training for me. I had been achieving my modest targets for this stage of my training. Things were going to take off this week with an 80 mile ride followed by commuting to work for the next 2 night shifts (60 mile round trip). What did I achieve? 0 miles is what! I have been struck down with tonsilitis.

Hopefully March will fare better. I am aiming to do a 600 mile month with one 4+ hour ride a week. A lot of this is going to have to be after the childrens bedtime so I am ever more grateful for my amazing exposure enduro maxx light. The thing is fantastic, to get such brightness and long burn times from such a small package is astounding. You can see it perched proudly on the bars of my bike below.