Wednesday 14 May 2008

Hand over your money, please.

I am currently negotiating some press coverage for our ride. Hopefully we will have a slot on local tv soon and all being well the local newspapers will run something as well.
This is all good motivation to train, as we don't won't to be ridiculed any more than absolutely necessary!
Sponsorship is probably just over the halfway mark, so if you haven't done it yet...PLEASE DONATE FOR THIS WORTHY CAUSE.


I seem to be spending an inordinate amount off time in Richards Bikes at present, not a bad thing but i always end up lusting after a nice piece of carbon fibre, with Rich offering me a "deal", always so tempting. If only my wife understood my need for" just another bike".
Have managed a couple of early morning rides this week so far, but not awake enough to remember to turn the gps on this morning, so you will have to take my word on it that i averaged at least 22mph for 25 miles! Not even a tractor in sight!

3 comments:

Cactusnic said...

Of course you did Dave. Next time catch a tractor and you will manage a 30mph average for 100miles. Easy.

Cactusnic said...

Probably worth repeating that all Donations go STRAIGHT to the charity. We don't even see the money. All carbon and titanium comes from Daves pocket!

Steve said...

I managed to climb 23 stairs in a minute today, honest not s tractor insight, does that make me faster than Dave in his Stannah Stair Lift??

Confused of North Devon ;-0